We also supply the dry ice and operator training as required.
To get a cost estimate for the hire please please click here complete the information request. We will evaluate your enquiry and send you a Hire Schedule to suit your requirements. If we need additional information to do this we will call you, so please ensure your details and telephone number are all correct on the information request
The Hire Schedule will include details of the individual cost all items necessary for you to complete the cleaning task. Download a typical Hire quotation schedule for 24-30 hours blasting within 100 miles of Leicester here
To place an order for a hire contract:
1) Please call 0116 224 0072 or e-mail email@example.com and give details of your requirements or the E reference of a recently quoted Hire Schedule, or one you wish to repeat, and the date the hire should commence.
2) We will convert your requirements into a Hire Schedule or re-issue the Quotation Schedule with any necessary adjustments. It will show the total cost of hiring all the equipment we estimate that you need for the specified period and the payment terms. The new Hire Schedule which we will send you as a pdf file will have a Hire Agreement attached (pages 2, 3 and 4)
Download of sample Hire Agreement
3) If you wish to proceed with the hire as detailed in the Hire Schedule, please print out the Hire Agreement, complete it, sign it and return it with your purchase order and insurance confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to arrange for any payment due in advance of the hire. If payment is made by transfer or cheque, please allow sufficient time for clearance of funds before the start of the hire. We accept most major Credit and Debit cards against which we can react immediately.
4) Please remember we will be trusting you with a lot of valuable equipment so it is vitally important that it is adequately insured whilst on your premises. Cover for the blasting equipment only should be a minimum of £10.000, but if a compressor is also hired the minimum cover must be increased to £50.000. No hire equipment should be left unattended in a public place and must be locked in secure premises overnight. Equipment including compressors can only be moved to other locations with our knowledge and permission which must be given in writing.
5) It is a condition of hire that we have a signed Hire Agreement, a valid purchase order, insurance confirmation and due payment before we can allow collection or delivery of hire equipment. If you wish to repeat hire on a frequent basis we will be pleased to set up a hire account to avoid delays.
6) The amount shown on the hire schedule covers only the initial hire term and consumables as itemised. At the end of the hire period all outstanding amounts e.g. for additional dry ice, Diesel consumed, return transport etc and any hire extension will be invoiced. This invoice must be settled on the same terms agreed for the initial hire unless you have a monthly account with us..